Main Index MAIN
Search Posts SEARCH
Who's Online WHO'S
Log in LOG

Home: KOI Talk: General Discussion: Pond Filter: Edit Log


May 4, 1999, 4:42 AM

Views: 158251
Pond Filter

Hello Dave

The uniring is a porous black hose which is coiled to form a ring and is connected to air pipe (from HI Blow). The minute holes in the black hose produce a lot a air bubble when the HI Blow is turned on.

Take note that the uniring is place at a small distance from the base of the pond. The bubbling effect cause a water current to move from the centre of the uniring towards the top of the pond. With the Air pump action, all the heavy fish waste that falls to the bottom of the pond will be dragged to the bottom drain (centre of uniring) via this small gap and being discharged. The discharge is assisted by air bubbling along the stand pipe.

This is what Hans means by Forced Removal of Dirt

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Jan 15, 2002, 9:55 AM)

This post has not been edited

Search for (options) Back to Koi.com.my Main Page

  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement     
Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  
No part of the forum postings can be copied without prior permission from Hileytech Sdn Bhd and the Author of the Posting.
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at koi@hileytech.com