Home  

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: KOI Talk: Pond Construction & Water Filtering System:
Building new pond

Web Services & EcommercePurchase Printer Toner and Ink (Original and Remanufactured) Online  - Antivirus Online

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

johnson lee
Veteran

Jun 19, 2002, 7:00 AM

Post #101 of 105 (35479 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SMW1] Building new pond [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Stuart

Thanks for letting us know that Mulsifix may not be suitable for ponds. Has anyone ever used this? PLs share your experience. Thanks.

JohnsonSmile

lingaz
New User

Aug 19, 2005, 8:07 AM

Post #102 of 105 (31824 views)
Shortcut
pond liner [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I recently used a new method of building pond using liner.It seems to be working well .The actual dimension of the pond is about 17' X 17 ' X 5' .I've attached the picture of construction and it's absolutely DIY.Please feel free to email me for any question lingaz@gmail.com. I can't attach the file here bcause it's too big in memory.As for the filter , I've used vortex filter.So, email me if you would like to see how pond liner looks!!Wink

(This post was edited by lingaz on Aug 19, 2005, 8:23 AM)

cckeong
Novice

Oct 7, 2005, 10:50 AM

Post #103 of 105 (31507 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lingaz] pond liner [In reply to] Can't Post

I have an old concret cement septic 4'x15' depth 4 feet,5 year never use & it sustain by water 1 feet few month old.
I want convert to Koi pond,any suggestion?

1.I have a Waterco BOMB sand type filter(quite Big),last time I actually wanna for SPA but didn't use it,it has Backwash function.
2.I have a Waterco 1.5HP pool pump,it actually can for whole swimming pool 30'x40'.
3.I have experience with my exiting 3'x3' fiberglass koi pond,I use small submerge pump & this waterco sand filter without problem but most of the time if I outstation a week,some fish must dead or all dead.
4.The Johor area pipe water are dirty,possible to use rain water after filter?

My question is I wanna fully ultilise my equipment,how to make this happen?

cckeong
Novice

Oct 7, 2005, 10:50 AM

Post #104 of 105 (31507 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lingaz] pond liner [In reply to] Can't Post

I have an old concret cement septic 4'x15' depth 4 feet,5 year never use & it sustain by water 1 feet few month old.
I want convert to Koi pond,any suggestion?

1.I have a Waterco BOMB sand type filter(quite Big),last time I actually wanna for SPA but didn't use it,it has Backwash function.
2.I have a Waterco 1.5HP pool pump,it actually can for whole swimming pool 30'x40'.
3.I have experience with my exiting 3'x3' fiberglass koi pond,I use small submerge pump & this waterco sand filter without problem but most of the time if I outstation a week,some fish must dead or all dead.
4.The Johor area pipe water are dirty,possible to use rain water after filter?

My question is I wanna fully ultilise my equipment,how to make this happen?

koiguyoz
Koi Kichi

Oct 8, 2005, 5:36 PM

Post #105 of 105 (31482 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cckeong] pond liner [In reply to] Can't Post

Lingaz,

You'd get a better response if you post a brand new message for yourself instead of adding onto this message.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Back to Koi.com.my Main Page

Disclaimer  Privacy Statement     
Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  
No part of the forum postings can be copied without prior permission from Hileytech Sdn Bhd and the Author of the Posting.
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at koi@hileytech.com