Home  

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: KOI Talk: Pond Construction & Water Filtering System:
Rebuilding pond in Jakarta........any advice welcome

Web Services & EcommercePurchase Printer Toner and Ink (Original and Remanufactured) Online  - Antivirus Online

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jul 4, 2000, 7:33 PM

Post #51 of 56 (26585 views)
Shortcut
Rebuilding pond in Jakarta........any advice welcome [In reply to] Can't Post

Ridwan,,

Just to show you the pic of carbon column which many koi keeper install to remove chlorine from incoming tap water.

Ridwan Goh
Novice

Jul 7, 2000, 6:59 AM

Post #52 of 56 (26585 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mr. Khoo,
Thanks for the pic, got one installed for my pond.

sthomas
New User

Sep 12, 2001, 3:23 AM

Post #53 of 56 (26585 views)
Shortcut

Anyone can help where I can buy this uniring in KL?, hopefully near from KL city... and with the estimate price will be great...

many thanks

Khoobg
Webmaster

Sep 12, 2001, 3:37 AM

Post #54 of 56 (26585 views)
Shortcut

Uniring should be availabe at Arowana Aquarium. Address as per the dealers contact page at http://www.koi.com.my/dealer.html

sthomas
New User

Sep 12, 2001, 4:36 AM

Post #55 of 56 (26585 views)
Shortcut

Dear Mr Khoo

Thank You for reply and fast response

Regards,
Thomas

Rianto
Novice

Jan 15, 2002, 7:12 AM

Post #56 of 56 (26585 views)
Shortcut

Hi every body, I've been following this forum quitely for about a year. This so far is the most informative forum I ever know.

I'm planing to rebuild the existing koi pond or build a new one and would like to seek advice for the following matters:
1. What's the best koi pond shape? if the shape is irregular, will it cause a problem? can we have irregular shape koi pond while maintain the water quality?
2. I plan to build the pond with one settlement chamber (using vortex system), one discharge chamber, 3 bio balls chambers with wet/dry system & 2 zeolite chambers. Would this system be OK? the pond size is about 6m x 3m x 2m (irregular shape), can you recomend the chambers size (width, length & depth)?
3. If the pond's depth is 1.8m, what would be the filter chambers' depth? should it be the same as the pond's? can I make the discharge & settlement chambers depth at 1m or less?
4. How many bio ball should I put in the 3 chambers? is there any rule or calculation for this?
5. How's the return water arrangement to the pond so there won't be any spot where the water not circulate

I still have many questions to ask, pls don't feel boring with it because I'm still very new in this hobby.

Thks,
Rianto

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Back to Koi.com.my Main Page

Disclaimer  Privacy Statement     
Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  
No part of the forum postings can be copied without prior permission from Hileytech Sdn Bhd and the Author of the Posting.
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at koi@hileytech.com