Home  

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Poll: Polls:
How many air pump you are using on your pond?

Web Services & EcommercePurchase Printer Toner and Ink (Original and Remanufactured) Online  - Antivirus Online

cookcpu
User

Apr 24, 2009, 11:28 AM

Post #1 of 4 (14705 views)
Shortcut
How many air pump you are using on your pond? Can't Post

I wish to find out what is the average number of air pump use in a pond by koi keepers. Laugh

PS. Poll didn't show up, I guess you guy have to post it in the thread. I am using 2 air pumps.

(This post was edited by cookcpu on Apr 24, 2009, 11:32 AM)

cheangv
User

Apr 24, 2009, 11:44 AM

Post #2 of 4 (14692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cookcpu] How many air pump you are using on your pond? [In reply to] Can't Post

You will also have to consider the size of your pond and the capacity of your pumps so to get a comparison going, probably have to come to a ton/litre comparison

cookcpu
User

Apr 24, 2009, 12:07 PM

Post #3 of 4 (14687 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cheangv] How many air pump you are using on your pond? [In reply to] Can't Post

But it will become having too many variables. The reason for polling the number of pump being used is to have a constant number irregardless of the air pump size being used and the pond size. IMHO.

ritzz
Novice

May 26, 2012, 9:07 AM

Post #4 of 4 (6363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cookcpu] How many air pump you are using on your pond? [In reply to] Can't Post

i am using three air pumps normally.

Search for (options) Back to Koi.com.my Main Page

Disclaimer  Privacy Statement     
Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  
No part of the forum postings can be copied without prior permission from Hileytech Sdn Bhd and the Author of the Posting.
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at koi@hileytech.com